As you prepare to build a new website and outline your project’s scope, here are some questions you will want to consider:
- How many pages do you anticipate needing?
- Would you like to create content to fill in a template website with placeholder content, or have us build a website around the content you will provide?
- How many sections would you like on the home page?
- How many forms will you need and how will they be used?
- Do you have a complete brand color palette and brand fonts?
- Do you have a current WordPress installation or will you need one set up?
- Do you need professional stock photos or will you provide photos?
- Do you anticipate needing us to do any graphic design during this build?
- Do you need any of these advanced website features?
- Online courses
- Online store
- Custom post types (special types of content; i.e. podcasts, action alerts, etc)
- Donation forms
- Exclusive membership content
We have many more questions that will help us determine the scope of the project, but having prepared answers to these questions will make our discovery call much more efficient. Click here to schedule a Discovery Call where we will dig a bit deeper and explore your specific needs.